Public Information Office Forms
Application to Distribute Materials [Download PDF] [updated August 15, 2015]
No flyers will be sent home with students on the first and the last two weeks of the school year. For guidelines on flyer distribution, refer to Glendale Unified School District Board Policy 1325.
To submit request:
1. Fill in Application to Distribute Materials.
2. Attach a copy of the flyer to the application form.
3. Submit application form and flyer using any of the following methods:
- Fax to: (818) 548-9041
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail or deliver to: Glendale Unified School District, Public Information Office, 223 North Jackson Street, Room 402, Glendale, CA 91206
To order videos:
- Print and fill in Video Order Form.
- Mail, fax or email form to Glendale Unified School District Public Information Office. (Further instructions are on the form)